Wampler The DoctorLoFi Delay PedalThis was used in our store as a demo unit.Works Perfectly / Mint Condition / Contains All Original PackagingRead my Feedback*Buy With Confidence****Features***- Built in the U.S.A - High grade components picked for their superior sound and response - Relay true bypass with soft switches - Top mounted input and output jacks - External Tap Tempo Out/In 9v power jack - Power draw: 53mA (at 9v) and 63mA (at 18v) - Spatial, ambient trails - the more clockwise you move the tone control, the more swirly and ambient the repeats are leading you effortlessly into amazing self-oscillation - Maximum 800ms delay - Four subdivisions: Quarter, Eight, Dotted 8th and Triplet WHO WE ARE …
Boynton Pro Audio began in 1953, in Yonkers, New York. We are respected as one of the premier Pro Audio and Musical Instrument dealers in the country. Our client base includes musicians, recording / live sound engineers and professional sound contractors of all degrees. Products, and systems of our design, can be found in thousands of locations from studios to stages and music venues all around the world. Boynton Pro Audio has a reputation built on the highest commitment to customer service.
· Orders are processed within 24 hours of your payment, (Monday through Friday only. No shipping on weekends or holidays)
· We ship via UPS, FEDEX, FEDEX Smartpost or USPS at our discretion, but we will be happy to accommodate your request for a specific shipping service.
· All shipments are insured.
· Expedited and Overnight shipping are available. Please request a quote.
· We email you shipment tracking.
· NY State sales tax is charged on shipments within NY State. Tax resale or exempt certificates accepted
· INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS - Import duties, taxes, or international shipping fees are not included in the price. Some shipments may incur local charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your countries customs office to determine the possible charges before you buy.
All sales from Boynton Pro Audio are final. If your product is defective or damaged, you may return it for a replacement unit. If a replacement unit is not available, you have three options: receive in-house credit, exchange for another product in stock, or a refund. All used products have a 10-day return policy from the date of sale. Some returns may incur a re-stocking fee.
Making A Return:
Call your Boynton Pro Audio Sales Specialist to arrange for an RA number (Return Authorization) that you should write on the shipping label when you return your item.
While we maintain a very liberal return policy, there are certain items that cannot be returned for very specific reasons. These items include:
· Special orders
· Over-size or over-weight items
· Personal items (earphones, instrument mouthpieces, etc.)
Some returns may incur a re-stocking fee.