Earthquaker Devices Avalanche RunStereo Reverb Delay with Tap TempoThis was returned by a customer.Mint Condition / Works Perfectly / Contains All Original PackagingRead my Feedback*Buy With Confidence****Controls***- Time - Controls the delay time and goes from 0ms to just under 2000ms- Repeats - Controls the regeneration of the delay, from zero repeats to near infinite- Tone - Controls the tone for the delay line only. roll of highs to the left, roll of lows to the right and get a flat response in the middle- Mix - The volume control for the delay line. This blends in the wet with dry until it beginns to boost the wet signal over the dry.- Expression jack assign switch - Use this switch to map the expression jack to one of the assigned controls - Decay - controls the reverb decay length - R Mix - Controls the reverb mix - Time - This takes over for the delay time control and is Drastically different than the interface control. using the expression pedal to control the time will give you all kinds of wild effects that can not be achieved by turning the knob - repeats - controls the delay repeats - D mix - controls the delay mix - Toggle - This takes over for the toggle switch and will cross fade from forward delay in heal down position to reverse delay in toe down position- Decay - controls the decay length of the reverb- Mix - this is the volume control for the reverb- Ratio selector switch - selects delay subdivisions when time is set by the "Tap" switchWHO WE ARE …
Boynton Pro Audio began in 1953, in Yonkers, New York. We are respected as one of the premier Pro Audio and Musical Instrument dealers in the country. Our client base includes musicians, recording / live sound engineers and professional sound contractors of all degrees. Products, and systems of our design, can be found in thousands of locations from studios to stages and music venues all around the world. Boynton Pro Audio has a reputation built on the highest commitment to customer service and for a professional consultation about your audio needs, please call us: 1-877-SOUND-01 today.
· Orders are processed within 24 hours of your payment, (Monday through Friday only. No shipping on weekends or holidays)
· We ship via UPS, FEDEX, FEDEX Smartpost or USPS at our discretion, but we will be happy to accommodate your request for a specific shipping service.
· All shipments are insured.
· Expedited and Overnight shipping are available. Please request a quote.
· We email you shipment tracking.
· NY State sales tax is charged on shipments within NY State. Tax resale or exempt certificates accepted
· INTERNATIONAL SHIPMENTS - Import duties, taxes, or international shipping fees are not included in the price. Some shipments may incur local charges. These charges are the buyer’s responsibility. Please check with your countries customs office to determine the possible charges before you buy.
Boynton Pro Audio
5463 State Hwy 12
Norwich, NY 13815
Tel: (607) 337-5695
Fax: (607) 337-2373
Hours: Monday – Friday 9:00AM to 5:00PM EST
All sales from Boynton Pro Audio are final. If your product is defective or damaged, you may return it for a replacement unit. If a replacement unit is not available, you have three options: receive in-house credit, exchange for another product in stock, or a refund. All used products have a 10-day return policy from the date of sale. Some returns may incur a re-stocking fee.
Making A Return:
Call your Boynton Pro Audio Sales Specialist to arrange for an RA number (Return Authorization) that you should write on the shipping label when you return your item.
While we maintain a very liberal return policy, there are certain items that cannot be returned for very specific reasons. These items include:
· Special orders
· Over-size or over-weight items
· Personal items (earphones, instrument mouthpieces, etc.)
Some returns may incur a re-stocking fee.
For all return questions, call us at 1-877-SOUND-01